Monday, July 03, 2006

Half Yearly Results

Now that all of us have become a bit older by 6 months in 2006, I have my half yearly results out. Lets see whether the Blogsex, the stock market index does some speculative trading on these results.

In January, I was completely numb, something I would owe to my first ever Delhi winter. I learnt one thing. Dreams on cold, wintry nights under a warm blanket are way better than those on sultry nights. Biking on cold weekend mornings and Rang De Basanti took the Blogsex to whimsical heights.

February might be the shortest month, but it was then that the Blogsex reached catastrophic heights. Most of them in the last week of February, which featured a roadtrip to the Himalayas. Watching snow after a period of 14 months, skiing, trekking and the aura of the NandaDevi peak takes lifetime trading to record highs.

Do you see people smiling in March? Income Tax deadlines, the surly Delhi heat and losing out on wonderful roommates quietly brings the Blogsex to a low plateau. The only bit of smile surfaces after I reach home - to Mumbai permanently on a transfer.

Avril is spring time. Basant. New life. And thats what I can say about myself. New hope, new job location, new friends brings with it a new thrill. A quiet, but exciting month. A month, when the video game industry found its new hardcore fan. My family being happy, traded more to spike up the index.

May will be remembered for my driving. I gained a lot in confidence and I was simply zooming past cars on traffic-ridden Mumbai streets. I am so damn proud of my skills nowadays - the ease with which I follow every rule in the book, avoid every pothole, listen to Himesh and check out chicks - all at the same time. And not to forget the start of this entire blogging ruckus. The session witnessed highly intensive fluctuations.

And June has to be dedicated to soccer. I literally did nothing throughout the month except watch the World Cup. Every moment was spent on analysing the various moves on the field and am sure I can now vouch for a coach's job. The Blogsex was not proud of me spending all my time in front of an idiot watching 22 idiots running after an idiotic ball - all these judged by a single idiot. But my predictions did cheer it up a bit.

It all lies in our hands. Trade more. Invest more. Profit more. In other words, simply Smile more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home