Thursday, August 24, 2006

Left in the lurch

Today, the world abandoned me. All that fame is down the drain. Being the youngest, I thought, always had its advantages. Infact, no one has even come close to peeking at me except a kid who keeps circling around me. But then it could be my own undoing. My icy cool nature might have played a part in this agony. I stay so far from all my brothers. Add to that, my eccentric habit of moving in the opposite direction relative to my siblings.

I might be the god of the underworld, but does it amount to anything now?

I am Pluto. Was termed a planet all this while. Until this evening. Boo hoo hoo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gayatri said...

Bring pluto back!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Movie Mazaa said...

Just read abt Pluto being relegated to an inferior status a few hours back!

And I loved that post on Rahman and the Rang-de-basanti song!
:)

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home