Saturday, August 26, 2006

Unbridled Desires

I walk over to her. She is still ignorant of my presence. Damn it! How could all this effort of lascivious wooing go abegging? I had been so nice to her. I have always loved her with all my heart.

I have had enough. I had to do it. I grab her and tear her blue attire. She begs to be freed, but then I was in control. I then tear open her gold inner strut which reveals an amazing voluptious body. Immediately, I start feeling her with my mouth. And instinctively, she melts too and gives in completely. I realise that she wanted me too as badly as I wanted her. I carry on with my act which I think will last for another 20 minutes. Am I dreaming !?!

30 minutes later.

That was a damn tasty Diary Milk chocolate. Mmmmm!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha Teja..good one! :)
Kukki

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kenw that was coming :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger indicaspecies said...

Try the same act with what I have in mind - that experience is guaranteed to be better than with Diary Milk ;)
BTW I hope you know what's in my mind, smart-guy-that-you-are :P LOL

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home