Friday, September 01, 2006

Quixotic at 2.30 am

1. This stood third. Am I elated? Sure! Am I zapped? Yeah! But I am flummoxed too. How could this happen? Were there more than three entries?

2. I received a Gold Credit Card. Ok India, here I come to catalyse that growth by a percentage point. Starting tomorrow. The first hit on my "Priceless" Card will be the rickshaw fare .

3. Returning back after cackling with laughter watching Lage Raho Munnabhai. Circuiteshwar was capriciously funny but the accolades go to Munna's chemical locha. The glitter provided by Janvi (Vidya Balan) was more lustrous than gold. Oye Circuit, apun ko koi aisich ladki dhund ke de.

4. Since every other blogger is a poet by heart, I feel its time for me to unleash one on you. Its past midnight, so requesting all below 18 to desist from reading this 'A' rated poem.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
Purpose was to run the mill

The sky turned dark
Breaking every light apart

It bought the rain
Without any refrain

Every life got wet
Surely I could bet

Things went wild
Which weren't mild

Nothing was missed
Everything was kissed

Over an hour gone
A new love was born
Hey, you perveted mind
Why are you so blind?

One was a husband, one was a wife
When will a bum like you get wise?

My apologies. Please, no brickbats with one footwear piece. A pair is welcome. Eggs are fine as I am eggitarian.

5. Don Quixote: "I 'm a loafer by nature, I'm too lazy to go hunting for authors who say what I already know how to say without their help"

5 Comments:

Blogger Gayatri said...

haha.. the poet in you unleased.. looked forward to more of Tejas unleased in the middle of the night..

12:03 AM  
Blogger Pri said...

lol!!! after how many vodka's was tht written? ;p

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was pretty cool read!!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)))
-Krishna.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tejas..circuitbhai ko kyon pooch rahe ho..ask apna Sandy boy..remember Vidya Balan's classmate he is?!?!? prolly he would know one of her friends too!!! - Kruthi

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home