Sunday, April 08, 2007

A Treat For the Ears

It was last Sunday. Fools Day. And I pampered myself with a new cellphone - a Sony Ericsson W830i. The crux of the matter in this 4" x 2" un-scrawny instrument is the 1GB memory it piggybacks. I can dance, eat, swim and snore in all that space with all my favorite music idols.

So, the first thing I did after unpacking is pump in lot of tunes. Listed below are few of those gems:

Hey Jude - The Beatles
Until The Last Moment - Yanni
Hollow - Dream Theater
I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash
Waiting On The World To Change - John Mayer
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
December - Collective Soul
Nocturne for Violin and Piano - Chopin
Leaving On A Jet Plane - Chantal Kreviazuk
High And Dry - Radiohead
The Sounds Of Silence - Simon And Garfunkel
Sunrise - Norah Jones
Fur Elise - Beethoven
Politik - Coldplay
Your Woman - White Town
Love Me Tender- Elvis Presley
Faithless - Buddha Bar
What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
Where The Streets Have No Name - U2

These just constitute around 60 MB. A lot other treasures are swimming in shoals totalling upto 1GB.

May the force be with music. And my cell. I do hope that it intermittently helps me make calls.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Priya said...

Nice collections ther.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Hmmm.... Im think iv gotta check out some of these numbers.. Not very much into English songs, u see..

:)))

..Me

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a nice collection! but hey, you know what, i have an ipod and a phone with itunes. Now, I want an iphone.. I have no clue what i'll do with both when I get it. :) phone's no longer jus for making calls :D

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home