Saturday, December 09, 2006

Birthday Kicks

Celebrated my birthday last Tuesday (5th) which made me feel older than usual. Yeah, hit 26 and could imagine myself more mature. However, let me remind you that am still a kid at heart.

Was splashed a tasty cake all over my ugly face, which made me look better. Smacking my lips carried a new meaning. And then arrived a few pizzas for my team, which I would have to sponsor ultimately. All I got in return were a few kicks left-n-right seduced by some good leather Woodland shoes worn by my faithful team guys, all in full view of my giggling team gals. Good icing on the cake, eh? I must thank these guys for making my birthday so memorable. That was very sweet of them.

And not to forget the many friends who called me from all over the world. A special thanks for remembering me and keeping the faith. My daily work status to my boss mentioned "Unfortunately, I could not work today. I will compensate for it".

Since I haven't been able to make you smile, here's Garfield saying "Hi"
---------------
Don't even hesitate to watch "The Prestige" - a beautifully spun web of magic, ambition and competition.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger anup.777 said...

wish you a very Happy B'day (belated), my fren ... and yes, hitting 26 does make us feel very mature ... I've been very mature since October now ... :)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home