Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Weird I

  1. I prefer solitude over socializing. I like my cell phone to stay quiet.
  2. I don't aspire to live a luxurious life. I can survive on a few basic amenities.
  3. I am not a big fan of money. The goodness in humanity is more important to me.
  4. I dream big. I dream of doing too many things. And I know I will achieve some of them.
  5. Parents, work and friends (in that order) are the three most important entities.
  6. I have no intention of getting married.
  7. I believe in a soul mate - someone who fits my impossible criterion. She will be the one whom I love.
  8. I am a forever optimist. Nothing is impossible. More an idealist.
  9. I supposedly offer very good and rational advice.
  10. I am nice to everyone. Empathy encompasses me. I cannot do evil.
  11. I believe age is just a number. Activity x need not necessarily be done at age y.
  12. I never hold grudges/enmity against anyone.
  13. I never try to prove anything to anyone. I just do what I want to do.
  14. I will always be found happy. The purpose of life is to stay happy and keep people happy.
  15. I am an agnostic bordering on atheism.
  16. I am tolerant to every thought or idea. Live and let live.
  17. I never follow the herd.
  18. I do not have a good sense of humor. I love to laugh at myself.
  19. I never regret in life.
  20. I am generally thought of as boring and weird.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Gayatri said...

being you, doesn't have to be weird, you know :-)

7:29 PM  
Blogger rUpiE said...

What do I say?

I pledge my support !!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger indicaspecies said...

Oh, you are wonderful for all that you have stated above. Certainly not weird or boring. I like such posts. Thank you for sharing more of you.;)

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

-Krishna.

3:57 AM  
Blogger I'm Alive! said...

Nice to know someone such exists :)
who doesn't regret not following the herd even though he can be considered weird n dull..

-Sachi
http://sachi-mahajan.blogspot.com/

6:06 AM  
Blogger Quest said...

I dont think anyone who has commented agrees with the last point.

Whatever gave you that idea :-) Nice post.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ketan said...

Am tempted to disagree, especially, about your being boring. But then, who am I to disagree with what you write about yourself!

Your blog somehow exudes a very enviable degree of indescribable self-sufficiency!

You can take this as a compliment!

Take care.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home